Friday, January 29, 2010

Trust in God

The doctors tell me that there is no cure for my cancer. They say I have the opportunity to go into remission, but I'll never be cured. I think they are full of baloney. God can heal anyone! When I'm receiving chemo I begin the process by texting several different people. We all pray at the same time that the chemo is working. Then, as each drug is administered I imagine the Holy Spirit touching each of my organs and lymph nodes and healing them. Because I've seen my body scan I can easily picture the cancerous spots and consistently pray throughout chemo that the cancer is disappearing. Then, on Sunday when I take communion at church I picture it healing everything it touches as it enters my body. It's up to God to determine when it's your time to join him in Heaven, but while on Earth you can trust in him. The doctors may have told you your time on Earth is limited, but it's up to you on how you live it. You can waste it away by moping around or you can enjoy it.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not rely on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Mark The Doctors are wrong. Only your good attitude and God can heal you all the medicines in the world cannot do it with out those two very crucial element. Any one that has been an EMT or nurse etc. dealing with patient has seen some one that the lord reached out and brought back to us from the Grim Reapers grasp. Keep Fighting we will keep praying for you. Hope to see you soon we need you fighting for our union body. You can't be replaced.
    Fester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment. You are right responding you see the impossible happen sometimes.Only God Can make that happen. I can't wait to to return back to work and start raising hell again.

    ReplyDelete