Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tomorrow Is the BIG Day!!!

I meet with the oncologist tomorrow at 3:30p to review the results of my catscan, X-ray and bloodwork. These test will determine how my body has responded to the chemo. They will check the size of the tumor and also the size of my lymph nodes. This test will also show if the cancer has spread anywhere else. The ultimate goal is to get rid of the tumor because the tumor is feeding the lymph nodes which can ultimately spread to major organs. This is probably the most important doctors appointment I've ever had. Wish me luck and pray hard!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers coming your way!

    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying your report was everything you were praying for! We will continue to pray that God gives you all the strength you need!

    ReplyDelete