Sunday, January 31, 2010

Remission is around the corner and here's my plan...

1. Run through MDA naked.
2. Get someone to bail me out of jail for running through MDA naked.
3. Walk around outside in the cold w/out shoes on.
4. Take icecream out of the freezer without gloves on.
5. Eat the icecream.
6. Play the drums until I fall off the chair.
7. Run 5 miles without taking a nap after walking 1 mile.
8. Go to Ruth Chris's Steak House and eat the biggest steak on the menu.
9. Go see the big trees in California.
10. Go to the union hall without being sent home by the secretary treasurer.
11. Drink a Diet Coke.
12. Take a shower without having to have someone wrap my arm.
13. Eat all meals without throwing up.
14. Sleep in the bed w/ ease and no pain. Hell, I may sleep on the floor.
15. Grow my hair down to my butt.
16. Buy hair dye.
17. Drive a vehicle w/out a throw up bucket sitting next to me.
18. Thank God. Thank God. Thank God.

"I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free." Psalms 119:32

No comments:

Post a Comment